Yes, it is possible to burn fat on Thanksgiving Day! Even a Jiiiiiivvvvveeee Turkey will want to do this workout on Thanksgiving! It’s a calorie scorcher!
It’s a calorie scorcher!
Here are the rules to get THE MOST out of this workout.
- When you are done with dinner tonight, be done with it. Stop eating.
- While you are sleeping, your body will use some of the sugar from your last meal for energy, and store some in your liver.
- Do this workout first thing in the morning. Don’t eat before. You can drink water, but that’s it. No calories. When you do this, your body relies on the stored glycogen to carry you through your workout. When the stored energy is gone, your body will convert to breaking down your stored fat for energy. It’s a good energy source!
- Don’t eat for at least 2-hours after you finish your workout. The longer you wait, the longer your body will burn your stored fat!
- Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Once you eat, even just 50 calories, your insulin levels will spike, and fat burning will be cut off.
Do you want to take this challenge?
No equipment is necessary for this workout. Just your body and a place to do it!
Interlocking Floor mats – will help with the jumping
Heart rate monitor – to give you better biofeedback about how many calories your burn with each workout. When you know how many calories you are burning, you can better tailor your nutrition plan to fit your needs!
This is one HAM of a Thanksgiving Day Workout!
Do the workout with me now!
I started my journey in February 2014 and had high blood pressure and was pre-diabetic. By July, I had lost 60 lbs. I got pregnant and maintained my clean eating and exercise program throughout my pregnancy. I had a very healthy pregnancy and had a home waterbirth at 42 weeks. I continued my training and eating regimen while breastfeeding. Now, I have lost almost 100 lbs, am no longer on high blood pressure medication, have improved my cholesterol ratio significantly and am no longer pre-diabetic.