We have read a few books around here and we wanted to give you a chance to win our very favorite books! We will start at the top.
- Josh and the Gumshoe News Crew is a great first chapter book from Melissa Perry Moraja. Her books are so much fun. Read about the antics of Josh, Jake, and Madison Wunderkind. They are typical siblings with typical problems. My kids thoroughly enjoy the Wunderkind Family adventures, and we know that yours will too! I have given these books away to friends, and they report that their kids love them too! For more reviews on the Wunderkind family see Jake’s Adventures, The Secret of the Shark Tooth Crab Claw and The Tale of the Messed Up Talent Show.
- Mrs. D’s books are all fantastic and each one has a very important lesson. These are fantastic read aloud books, as well as read independently for a more advanced reader. See reviews for Carlo The Mouse: Too Many Rules for one little mouse, The Trees have Hearts (multicultural book), Good Morning, World!, and City Kittens and the Old House Cat.
- Jojo Gnome and the Common Elf Games by Jo Hall. Our only ebook in the collection, you will receive a custom drawing dedicated to your child! Visit Jojo Gnome online here.
- Miss you Like Crazy is a wonderfully written and illustrated book by Pamela Hall. A little squirrel, not wanting to be separated from his mother goes on high-flying adventures. At the end, his mother explains why it’s important that she goes to work. You will receive a picture frame and a frame that attaches to your child’s backpack, so you can always be with each other. See the Review of Miss you Like Crazy here.
- My Yellow Umbrella, the classic book by Chris Robertson. An absolutely lovely story about a girl, and the love she has for her yellow umbrella. If you love Le Balloon Rouge, you will love this timeless story. You can see the review of My Yellow Umbrella here.
- Last, but certainly not least – is My Grandfathers Masbaha by Susan Daniel Fayed. I lovely multicultural book reminding us all that it’s important that we count our blessings. You can read the review of this lovely book here.
This is a lovely package of wonderful children’s books that we have so much enjoyed – and want to offer 1 reader the chance at winning. Enter below to win over $100 in wonderfully written and illustrated books from a variety of great authors.
Make sure to visit the other giveaways below.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to view the complete list of participating bloggers and authors…