Welcome to our fifth week of the homeschool link-up hosted by Moi and Unschooling Momma.
The purpose of this link up is to provide fellow homeschoolers, eduction buffs, want to be homeschoolers, parents who want to supplement, or whomever – with a variety of fantastic educational resources. Feel free to link up to 3 education posts. We would love to hear about educational projects, crafts, schedules, curriculum, alternative learning ideas – whatever you like that has to do with the education of our children. Feel free to be creative!
This link-up is broad for education. If you have an education related giveaway, please link it up.
Here are a few guidelines…
- Link up any education related post or resources or homeschool project or post – old or new. We will pin our favorites to our homeschool Pinterest board.
- Let your imagination soar. If you are not a homeschooler and have a craft or project that you might think homeschoolers would benefit from – link up.
- If you link-up an old “deals” please make sure they are still valid at the time of linking.
- When linking up, please tweet about the link-up to help us grow.
- When you tweet, please you #homeschoollinkup
- Grab a button and place it in your sidebar and help us grow!
- Enjoy the posts of your fellow homeschoolers and education experts!
- Homeschool freebies and wonderful giveaways
- A fantastic podcast – very informational
- Fun fall printables
- Playing games with babies and toddlers
- and so much more!
If you haven’t seen these wonderful posts, please take a look.
Without further ado… link up!