Welcome to the Homeschool Blogging Carnival. Unschooling Momma and I are really excited about hosting this event. We both feel passionately about homeschooling and are looking to generate a community so that we can support each other – as well as support others who are interested in learning more about homeschooling.
I think homeschooling is so fantastic. It offers unique opportunities for both parents and children to learn and grow in a non-competitive, gentle, supportive environment.
I am hoping this carnival will grow and include homeschooling parents from different walks of life and with different schooling philosophies – so that we can learn from each other and help to educate the public at large!
This blogging carnival will take place monthly. I will put out a call for submission. We will all write on a particular topic. You will have 1 week to email your submissions in text format. Also, please fill out the form contained in the bottom of this post. The last Friday of the month, I will send out the post with the linky list. We will be live.
I know that URL’s and titles will change, so it’s important to email me that information as soon as you have it.
Then, we hop the linky list, and get to know each other.
This Month’s Topic
Share a favorite homeschool project
The post must be an original unpublished post. Make sure you do not publish the post prior to the carnival date.
Help us Grow – Share This Carnival
Submission Deadline Thursday July 24, 2013
Carnival Date – Wednesday July 31, 2013
Staying in Contact
I will stay in contact 4 ways.
- Make sure you all friend UnschoolingMomma (@unschoolingM) and me (@squishablebaby) on twitter.
- Make sure you like my facebook page. I will post information there about the carnival.
- Make sure you put your email address (correctly) in the form. This is how I will send the HTML and linky list to you. Just as a note, please make sure the email address you put on the form, is the same email address that you use to submit your text.
- When you tweet, please use #homeblogcar
I also have a Homeschool Blog Carnival Pinterest Board that I want to share with all of you. Together we can build a great resource for perspective and present homeschoolers and parents!
Do’s and Don’ts
- Do write on topic
- Do Not use profanity or negative images. We are all family blogs.
- Do write well. Even though I am asking you to email your submissions, I am not editing them. Remember, I am a busy Mama with 3 small children. Please make sure to run a spell check before posting.
- Do visit other blogs, comment and learn from each other.
- Do share and help this carnival to grow!
- Do have fun!
- Do use your creativity!
You can visit our Homeschool Blog Carnival Page for tutorials, future topics and submission dates