I received a copy of the book in exchange for an honest review. The opinions expressed herein are 100% my own. This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on a link and purchase an item, I will receive a small commission which I will use to run this blog.
Author: B.C. Tweedt
Publication Date: August 9, 2016
Greyson Grey: Official Trailer
Adventure, Intrigue, and Fun are 3 words I would describe the Greyson Grey series. These books provide male readers “high-octane” joy-reading. Rubicon features Greyson Grey, boy-hero extraordinaire, and his band of friends that make up The Rubicon. The Rubicon fights for “right” in a country headed for civil war.
Though Rubicon is laced with adventure and heroics, it explores topics that are extremely relevant today; including…
- Our political and cultural climate: drones, tolerance, tyranny, division, and terrorism
- Why it’s important to know who you are and what’s important to you.
- How one can learn to walk through some of life’s toughest challenges: loss of a parent, search for religion, and the betrayal of a friend.
- “Daring to do good,” and why it’s important to have hero’s who fight through the “Shades of Grey.”
Greyson Grey: Free Sample Chapter and Book
Interested in this book? My oldest loved it, from beginning to end. Download an exciting adventure chapter for free…
Check-out the other Greyson Grey books.
Download the first adventure book in this series for FREE – available to all kind devices, and those running the kindle app.
Purchase Greyson Grey: Rubicon
Whether your son struggles to read, is a struggling reader, or an avid reader; this adventure series is for you.
About B.C. Tweedt
B.C. Tweedt lives in North Liberty, Iowa with his beautiful wife, Julie, and son, Maverick. He taught literature and history at a private middle school for four years but now focuses entirely on writing. Calling himself an authorpeneur, he takes on many roles to get the book in the hands of as many readers as possible. He photographs and edits advertisements, designs the book covers, directs and edits the book trailers, attends book festivals, manages his own publishing company, and, of course, writes. On top of this, he volunteers at a youth group and mentors boys in his free time because there is nothing he loves more than seeing kids grow in wisdom and character.
The characters in the Greyson Gray Series are a conglomeration of many of the real personalities and humors he knows and interacts with on a daily basis. Because of this, kids feel the characters are authentic and relatable. B.C. Tweedt has plans for a fairly long series, following Greyson as he grows up in an increasingly divided and threatening world. B.C. has thoroughly enjoyed brainstorming ideas for this series while running, listening to epic movie soundtracks, and researching in exotic places like the Bahamas and…Texas.
Other random bits of tid:
- Favorite Food: Wings. Bone-in, with traditional sauce. Buffalo Wild Wings (B-dubs) is the best! Bacon is a close second.
- Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper, though any pop/soda/cola is delicious!
- Favorite Movie: Saving Private Ryan or the Indiana Jones Trilogy (he still pretends it’s a trilogy)
- Favorite Book: The Bible. His favorite fiction, though, is currently the Enemy series by Charlie Higson.
- Favorite Place: Texas. He was born in Dallas and has been an unashamed Cowboys fan ever since. It was easier in the 90’s.
- Other: He loves first person shooter video games, The Walking Dead, and sunshine!